Conference Overview & FAQs
1. When is Pink Elephant's next conference?
The next PinkNORTH14 conference will be presented December 8-9,
2014 in Toronto.
2. Who Should Attend?
- Senior IT Managers & Directors
- IT Service & Support Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Infrastructure Managers
- Process Owners
- Senior Support Analysts
- Quality Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Project/Program Directors & Managers
- IT Suppliers/Vendors
- Anyone seeking to understand why and how to implement best
practices according to ITSM, ITIL®, Lean IT, COBIT®
- And, anyone who is interested in building and managing a truly
business focused IT organization
4. How can I register for the conference?
You can register by doing one of the following:
- Call our Customer Service Center at 000000000
- Contact us through email@example.com
5. What is the cost of attending the conference?
To read about all fees, including our special offers and how to
call us at 000000000 or send us email at 00000000000000000
6. Can I earn Project Development Units (PDUs) by
attending the conference?
8. What meals are included in my registration
- Continental Breakfast (Monday and Tuesday)
- Lunch (Monday and Tuesday)
- Morning and afternoon beverage breaks (Monday and Tuesday)
- Gourmet finger foods at evening reception (Monday)
9. What are NOMD payment policies?
Pink accepts Visa, MasterCard or American Express for conference
payment. Payment must be processed with registration.
10. What are cancellation policies?
All cancellations must be made in writing. There are no refunds
for no-shows. Click here to read all Terms and
11. How can I tell you about my special physical/dietary
All conference meals include vegetarian options. If you have
additional physical or dietary needs that need to be addressed,
please contact our Customer Service Center at 00000000000000000 and
we'll be happy to try to accommodate your request.
13. Can I bring a guest to any sessions or keynotes?
Only registered conference participants will be allowed to attend
conference sessions or keynote presentations. For some sessions, a
guest pass may be purchased. Contact our Customer Service Center
14. Can I purchase a 1-day pass to the conference?
No. Passes of any kind are not available for this conference. You
must purchase the entire conference package in order to attend the
16. In what format will I get my conference
Pink has gone green! Download and review speaker
presentations (starting soon) to help you decide which sessions you
would like to print and bring with you. Or, download them after the
conference when you return to work. There is no CD provided on-site
at the conference.